Auto Repair & Services
Fluid Inspection in Stafford, VA
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are necessary to examine and transform regularly. American Automotive & Tire Tire Pros is your source for quick affordable oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Stafford, VA.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and power steering fluid keep vital parts of your automobile lubed and functioning as planned. Engine oil is essential for the total lubrication of your engine and parts, and should be inspected and replaced frequently. Transmission fluid keeps your transmission operating efficiently and devoid of slipping. Brake fluid aids the braking system by transferring pressure in to pressure. Antifreeze and coolant assistance maintain your engine from overheating because of combustion, and the lines from freezing in lesser temperatures. Finally, power steering fluid aids in the power steering application of your auto. Power steering fluid aids in the power steering function of your automobile.
Stafford, VA Automotive Fluids
Why service is essential: In order to function correctly, fluids should be kept complete and clean from particles. Each of your fluids need to be checked and changed at normal periods to keep them from burning, depleting, or from gathering fragments. Understanding ways to check your fluids is necessary, however executing effective routine maintenance and fluid changes can extend the life of your vehicle.
If you observe your automobile leaking fluids, below are a few methods to determine what those leaks may be:
- Radiator Fluid is bright green and extremely slippery. It must be inspected and topped off regularly
- Antifreeze, or coolant, could be pink or green and is unsafe to your animals. Ingesting this fluid poses a severe health risk to animals. Antifreeze should be inspected and concluded with every oil change
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and may change to a foggy brownish color when mixed with water. You must have this fluid changed every other year to ensure brake security
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint, it could be examined and rounded off periodically with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep-seated red tone. It has a sharp odor and is thick in texture and ought to be changed roughly every 30,000 miles. A lack of transmission fluid could induce a transmission to stick or slip
- Windshield Washer fluid can be any kind of variety of color schemes from bright blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the consistency of water and could smell somewhat sweet. It should be rounded off on a regular basis
- Motor Oil can be bright or dark brownish relying on how often you alter it. Often changed motor oil will certainly be brown, while aged motor oil will certainly be a darker color. You must have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles
- Fuel has a yellow-brown hue, yet you may acknowledge its incredibly specific smell. It is strongly flammable, so avoid any open flames: lighters, matches, cigarettes, etc.
Bring your automobile in to make sure your car's fluids are:
- Topped off to the effective degree
- Clean and clear of particles
- Free of leaks
- Flushed and replaced as needed
American Automotive & Tire Tire Pros supplies Auto Fluid Stafford, VA
Keep in mind to schedule your regular upkeep on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to keep your car at its top performance. Call us today to schedule your next fluid inspection and auto repair in Stafford, VA service. American Automotive & Tire Tire Pros is proud to be your local auto repair shop and provider of Stafford, VA tires.