Transmission Repair in Stafford, VA
Due to the fact that transmission fluid loses viscosity eventually, changing your transmission fluid regularly could enhance the life of the transmission itself and avoid some transmission complications. American Automotive & Tire Tire Pros offers top-notch affordable Stafford, VA transmission repair and auto repair services in Stafford, VA.
What it does: Transmission fluid coats and shields the gears in the transmission. This protection helps avoid excessive wear and slipping of the gears. Therefore it is important that a transmission fluid flush be completed every 30,000 miles.
Why service is important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness over time. Flushing your transmission fluid at normal intervals may enhance the life of the transmission and stop particular transmission issues.
Stafford, VA Transmission Repair Protects the Life of Your Car
Have your transmission examined if:
- Your automobile will not move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission appears to be slipping
- Transmission is unusually loud
- Seeping transmission fluid (magenta colored and sweet smelling)
- Grinding sounds when shifting gears
- Problems with the clutch
- Check Engine light is on
Throughout a transmission flush:
- We go down the transmission pan and change old fluid
- We change the fluid and transmission filter
- Inspect for indicators of wear, damages, or rust
American Automotive & Tire Tire Pros offers quality Transmission Repair in Stafford, VA
Request a visit for a transmission check and fluid flush today at American Automotive & Tire Tire Pros to prevent common transmission complications and extend the life of your car! Call us soon to arrange your next Transmission Fluid Flush. American Automotive & Tire Tire Pros is thrilled to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of tires in Stafford, VA.